Friday 8 January 2016

Andre 3000 Drops Some Hints About A New Album

Andre 3000
It’s been almost ten years since Outkast dropped Idlewild and, despite rumors, we’ve never got an Andre 3000 solo album.
But that could change soon. In an interview with Billboard, Dre explained that he’s always recording, but just hasn’t figured out the right project to unleash.
“I’ve been holding back for a long time, so now I’m really interested in figuring out some type of music to do. I’m always recording,” he told Billboard. “I can’t say that I have a target right now. I’ve gotten in trouble before for saying when or what is coming, so I like to just kind of let it be. I’d like to put out some kind of music project, but we’ll see.”
As for what type of music should we expect for Dre … Well, everybody who trashed Kid Cudi’s much-maligned Speedin’ Bullet to Heaven might want to stop reading.
“The new Kid Cudi album (Speedin’ Bullet 2 Heaven) is awesome to me,” he said. “That’s kind of like the most recent thing that I think is really great. But other than that I’ve kind of just been working in the studio and listening to what I’m doing.”
If anyone can make a hybrid of alternative and Hip Hop work, that would be Dre.

No comments:

Post a Comment