Tuesday 12 January 2016

Lol. Toddler hits the gym in order to impress prospective girlfriend


One little Romeo has taken to the gym with the aim of getting buffed up. His aim? To trump a rival and get the girl. Brody Lee Smith decided to work out to get 'big and strong' in order to be best friends with an older girl.

In a hilarious online video, he opens up to his mum on why he's working out. He said: "I’m practising on the bike riding. I’ve got someone to meet who’s going to be my best friend.

"I’m trying to get stronger so I can show her, so I can be her best friend, so she doesn’t have to be rude to me all day. Because all day she’s been rude, so I’m trying to get stronger so she won’t yell at me and do all that rude stuff."
His mum asks him whether being strong will make a difference or whether she'll yell anyway.
But Brody reveals he's beefing up to be stronger than another boy - apparently also fighting for the girl's affections.
And he hilariously quips, "A guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do".

He said: "He’s a kid bigger than me and I’m going to get bigger than him because I’m an athlete.
"A guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do.

"Because if a guy doesn’t do what he’s supposed to do, he won’t get stronger - he’ll be weak.
"He’ll be big and old and eat junk. Guys need to exercise."
Good luck little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment