Thursday 11 February 2016

Future Might Just Sue Ciara Right Back

Future Ciara

Ciara shook things up yesterday by suing Future for $15 million for slander, libel and defamation.
According to the suit, Ciara believes her ex advanced criticism of her behavior as a mother that he knew was false, and did so to benefit his career.
Well, two can play that game.
TMZ reports that Future thinks it’s absurd Ciara is accusing him of bad mouthing her to sell records, when her 2015 platinum selling hit ‘I Bet’ take shots at him.
He’s thinking of suing her right back, and Exhibit A will be ‘I Bet”s lyrics.
You know that it hurts your pride but you thought the grass was greener on the other side. I bet you start loving me as soon as I start loving someone else. Somebody better than you
The chance of either suit being successful is slim. But if they are, it could change the tone of rap beef.

No comments:

Post a Comment