Wednesday 25 November 2015

50 Cent & Rick Ross Both Releasing New Mixtapes On Thanksgiving




50 Cent 2015
50 Cent and Rick Ross may not be the best of chums but their release dates are syncing up. Both rappers announced that they would be dropping mixtapes on Thanksgiving, Nov. 26.
Aside from his beef with Derek Jeter over allegations regarding his Frigo underwear line, 50 Cent will be busy pumping out new tracks for The Kanan Tape, the follow-up to his 2014 LP, Animal Ambition.
Fif has never been one for timetables when it comes to his musical output, as he told Billboard last March at SXSW: "It's great. I choose everything: what to release [and] when to release it. The fun part is that there doesn't have to be a schedule. There's no timeline. If I write a record and I want to put it out, I'll put it out."
   
Meanwhile, Rick Ross has done the same. Rozay has been flooding SoundClouds with remixes for mainstream hits like Adele's "Hello" to Drake and Future's "Jumpman."
Now, the MMG chief will bundle all his remixes for the #RenzelRemixes 'tape, also due next week. The project will roll out a week before Rawse's eighth studio effort, Black Market, dropping Dec. 4
Rozay recently explained how he picks which tracks to remix. "It's just whatever I like, or what I'm a fan of," he told Billboard. "I might ask on Twitter every blue moon, I might ask my fans what they want me to retouch. I asked them that a day or two ago and they told me [Future and Drake's] "Jumpman" and I gave it to them a few hours later."

No comments:

Post a Comment